The unprecedented impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to some changes for the whole world. Our federal and local governments have given some guidance and orders that will hopefully “flatten the curve”, a term we are getting used to hearing. Here is some information on 5 Star Cabin Rental and our area.
In our opinion, driving here in your own vehicle and staying in a private cabin is a much safer alternative vacation than so many other possible trips. We urge our guests to follow all orders from your local authorities and be safe while traveling. Practice social distancing, wash your hands continually with soap and use hand sanitizer. Do not travel if feeling ill.
Bring some food that you already have in the pantry and fridge, build a fire and enjoy the outdoors. Our cabins are mostly secluded so you feel that you are a safe distance from others. Just being in a cabin in the woods, taking in the beauty from the firepit or hitting a short hike is such a spirit freeing activity compared to being locked up at home.
Our cancellation policy is still in effect, but in some cases we are waiving the fee for rescheduling your stay with us.
- 5 Star Cabin Rental and Gift Shop (window service only)
- Natural Bridge State Park trails.
- La Cabana Mexican Restaurant and the Natural Bridge Sandstone Arches Restaurant are providing curbside service.
- Go Time still serves a full menu.
- Both gas stations are open.
- Miguel’s Pizza, Red River Smokehouse, Skybridge Station, Hops n Fork, the Rock House
- Most retail shops
- Group events
- Most climbing guides
- Red River Gorge trails, picnic areas, shooting ranges, and campgrounds.
- Natural Bridge State park lodge and campgrounds.
What we are doing to help?
- Our cabin techs have been given additional supplies to sanitize cabins with. A focus is being placed on knobs, switches, remotes, highly touched surfaces.
- Employees have been ordered to stay at home if feeling ill.
- Working with guests to reschedule when possible.
- Offering no contact check-in.