The unprecedented impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to some changes for the whole world. Our federal and local governments have given some guidance and orders that will hopefully “flatten the curve”, a term we are getting used to hearing. Here is some information on 5 Star Cabin Rental and our area.
We urge our guests to follow all orders from your local authorities and be safe while traveling. Avoid using local grocery stores and gas stations please if possible. Practice social distancing, wash your hands continually with soap and use hand sanitizer. Do not travel if feeling ill.
Bring some food that you already have in the pantry and fridge, build a fire and enjoy the outdoors. Our cabins are mostly secluded so you will feel that you are a safe distance from others. Just being in a cabin in the woods, taking in the beauty from the firepit or hitting a short hike is such a spirit freeing activities. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out in this tough time we are all experiencing.
We would like to thank all first responders, nurses, doctors, and scientists on the front lines. Ask about discounts. Also, our prayers are with those that have the virus and those that have lost loved ones.
Our cancellation policy is still in effect, but in some cases we are waiving the fee for rescheduling your stay with us.
- 5 Star Cabin Rental and Gift Shop.
- Red River Gorge trails opening May 22nd.
- Natural Bridge trails opening June 1st.
- La Cabana Mexican Restaurant.
- Rock House Cafe is open some hours. Call ahead for curb-side.
- Miguel’s Pizza (curbside only)
- Red River Smokehouse at their new location next to La Cabana.
- Go Time still serves a full menu.
- Both gas stations are open.
What we are doing to help?
- Our cabin techs have been given additional supplies to sanitize cabins with. A focus is being placed on knobs, switches, remotes, highly touched surfaces.
- Employees have been ordered to stay at home if feeling ill.
- Working with guests to reschedule when possible.
- Check-in using our service window and offering no contact check-in.